Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Red Hunting Hat

red hunting hat is supposed to protect you from other hunters while keeping you hidden from the deer that you are hunting.  For me the red hunting hat is my personality.  It protects me from other hunters because I can give as well as take a joke.  Rather than taking jokes directed at me by friends in a bad way and getting angry I just turn it around at them and laugh about it.  This is a good thing because it allows me to always keep a positive outlook on things rather than getting upset and ruining my day.  My personality also keeps me hidden from the deer in the sense that if something is upsetting me at the moment you often cannot tell because I try to act the same.  This keeps my emotions hidden sometimes making everyone the deer.  The last way is because it makes me stand out from the crowd.  If you see someone walking around in a red hunting hat you notice.  I am a rather loud and noticeable person so because of my personality I stand out rather than just going along with things.  Overall my personality fits every description of a red hunting hat.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about your red hunting hat being your personality. It is your unique thing that you only have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO, blog more, youre like 2 blogs behind.

    ReplyDelete