Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction

                Hello everyone my name is Christian M. Cattan and I am a freshman at Whitney Young High School.  I live in the Ukrainian Village.  I moved to this area about a year ago from Lincoln Park.  One interesting thing about me is that I was an academic center student or an ackie.  Before I came to Whitney Young for the academic center I was a student at LaSalle Language Academy.

                I have three siblings two brothers and one sister.  My brothers are in the third and fifth grades and currently attend LaSalle Language Academy.  My sister is in seventh grade and has just entered the academic center.  My dad is a vice president for the American Institute of Steel Construction and my mom stays at home.

                All the kids in my family play soccer.  I currently play for the Whitney Young soccer team and my three siblings as well as I during the non-high school season play for Sockers FC a club based in the suburb of Schaumberg.

                Another thing that I enjoy doing is traveling.  I have family all around the world and have been to several countries in Europe.  In the summer of 2007 my aunt got married in Florence, Italy so my family visited France and Italy.  I also was baptized in Paris when I was a baby.


2 comments:

  1. I love all things french, and I also visit family abroad very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to travel. Do you travel often with your soccer team?

    ReplyDelete